Six Hours That Can SAVE Your Life!
This streetwise, hands-on course, will provide you with…
- Key concepts that are easy to remember.
- The mental foundation to protect yourself.
- The physical basics of effective self-defense.
Note: While the instructors are both Kenpo Karate Black Belts, this is NOT a martial arts class.
The comprehensive curriculum covers a wide range of realistic scenarios, including:
- Weapons (using and defending against)
- Ground attacks
- Defending others
- Multiple attackers
Every student gets the opportunity to practice every scenario with the instructors to learn how to effectively defend themselves and escape the situation!
via our online registration form to the right!
IMPORTANT: To ensure individualized attention, class size is extremely limited.
Class Requirements: Women and teens of all ages*, sizes, and ability/mobility levels can attend this class. No experience required.
*Participants under 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent or guardian. Contact us for details.
Class Duration: 6 hours, plus breaks
Class Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm, with BYO lunch break.
Location: Old School Kenpo Karate Studio
1951 W. Carson St., Torrance, CA 90501
Each attendee receives a packet containing:
- Basic Yet Brutal Certificate of Completion
- Handouts outlining all the concepts and guidelines covered in the course.
- Review Sheets that comprehensively describe appropriate responses to each attack covered.
- Safety Tips
- Statistics compiled by law enforcement that reinforce the success and practicality of Basic Yet Brutal’s “I can—and should—do something” focus.
Register now for an upcoming class, or arrange a for a private seminar at a location and time convenient for your group!